As we keep our office open for all patients, we want to assure you that your health and the safety of our team is our top priority. We have diligently worked as a team to retrain and add new safety protocols as well as equipment that are designed to make our office a safe environment for everyone:
- As always, we strictly adhere to all CDC and OSHA guidelines. To minimize risks as directed by the Texas Dental Board, CDC, OSHA, and ADA, we are implementing a “wait in your car” policy. When you arrive for your appointment please remain seated in your car and call us at 903-432-2292. One of our staff members will come out to escort you into the office.
- All surfaces will be thoroughly sterilized between each patient visit.
- Anyone entering the office may be subject to a temperature check, which includes our team members as well.
- Face masks and social distancing will be required for anyone who enters the office.
- If someone in your household has been sick or is exhibiting symptoms (e.g. shortness of breath, fever, coughing, sore throat, or tightness in the chest), we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
Follow our socials for more regular updates!