When is the right time to see a dentist?
While some health organizations have suggested that Americans avoid “routine” dental care, the American Dental Association and Cedar Creek Smiles agree that delayed dental treatment could lead to more harm than good. Even missing a regular cleaning may mean additional appointments to repair the damage that could have been avoided. Our goal is to keep you smiling brightly every day! And that means never neglecting your oral hygiene!
We understand this is a concerning time. But know that our dental office has successfully reopened and everything we do is to keep our dental family safe. One thing for sure is Cedar Creek Smiles has always taken infection control seriously and with COVID, more-so than ever before. The right time is always sooner rather than later. Please don’t delay your next cleaning or dental appointment! Feel free to talk with us about the preventative measures we are taking and even ask for a less popular appointment time. We are here for you!
As we keep our office open for all patients, we want to assure you that your health and the safety of our team is our top priority. We have diligently worked as a team to retrain and add new safety protocols & equipment designed to make our office a safe environment for everyone:
- As always, we strictly adhere to all CDC and OSHA guidelines. To minimize risks as directed by the Texas Dental Board, CDC, OSHA, and ADA, we are implementing a “wait in your car” policy. When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your car and call us at (903) 432-2292. One of our staff members will come out to escort you into the office.
- All surfaces will be thoroughly sterilized between each patient visit.
- Anyone entering the office may be subject to a temperature check, which includes our team members as well.
- Face masks and social distancing will be required for anyone who enters the office.
- If someone in your household has been sick or is exhibiting symptoms (e.g. shortness of breath, fever, coughing, sore throat, or tightness in the chest), we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
Follow our socials for more regular updates!